Gold Coast, September 24 - 26, 2018
We are accepting abstracts for the 2018 conference until mid-July. As a guide, the conference program from 2017 is available to peruse.
The plenary speakers for the conference confirmed this year include:
- Dr Megan Clark (Australian Space Agency)
- Dr Gordon Cable (Monash University) - "Space Medicine topic TBA"
- Dr Mark Cheung (Lockheed Martin/Stanford University, USA) - "Physics and Diagnostics of the Solar Drivers of Space Weather"
- Professor Melissa de Zwart (University of Adelaide) - "Commercialisation of space and domestic legislation"
- Mr Adam Gilmour (GilmourSpace) - "Australian space industry: present and future prospects"
- Dr Katarina Miljkovic (Curtin University, WA) - "Exploring Mars with InSight"
- Professor Stuart Phinn (University of Queensland) - "Linking Upstream and Downstream Using Australia's Earth Observation Capabilities"
- Ms Danielle Shean (Victorian Space Science Education Centre) - "Space Science: Empowering STEM learning"