Gold Coast, September 24 - 26, 2018
Conference ProgramThe plenary speakers for the conference confirmed this year include:
- Dr Megan Clark (Australian Space Agency) - "Australia's Strategic Priorities in Space"
- Dr Gordon Cable (Monash University) - "Australia's Contribution to Space Life Sciences"
- Dr Mark Cheung (Lockheed Martin/Stanford University, USA) - "Physics and Diagnostics of the Solar Drivers of Space Weather"
- Professor Melissa de Zwart (University of Adelaide) - " Commercialisation of space: innovation versus domestic legislation?”
- Mr Adam Gilmour (GilmourSpace) - "A New Space Paradigm for Australia"
- Dr Katarina Miljkovic (Curtin University, WA) - "Exploring Mars with InSight"
- Professor Stuart Phinn (University of Queensland) - "Linking Upstream and Downstream Using Australia's Earth Observation Capabilities"
- Ms Danielle Shean (Victorian Space Science Education Centre) - "Space Science: Empowering STEM learning"
The compact conference program is now available to peruse.
The full program with all abstracts included is available here (24/09/18).